Sunday 11 November 2012

THE MONSTER

If you must wake the monster, you’d better feed her.  She isn’t the type to take one chocolate biscuit from a packet, put it on a plate and nibble it while watching Countdown, she’ll wolf the whole packet back within half an hour.  The monster won't stop at one glass of whisky or one cup of tea, she can’t play her music softly, if she gets on the dance floor she’s there all night and you must be too.

Don’t expect to make love to the monster, you’d better fuck me, hard and properly, don’t you dare prop yourself up on your elbows and give me half of your attention.  I’m not going to settle for that.  I don’t want a part of you, I want everything and you’d better be your whole self or you’ll end up with the scratch marks of frustration down your back.

We’re standing naked, facing each other.  You’re in the corner of the bedroom looking at me rather nervously; you didn’t expect to find an aggressive, demanding monster inside such a fluffy, sunny natured woman.  Well this is your fault, you woke me and now the question is; can you cope?

No comments:

Post a Comment