Monday 5 November 2012

TEXTUAL RELATIONSHIP


Well, that was a lucky escape, wasn’t it?  I never would have guessed you were so squeamish, such a prude, that you’d be frightened off by my suggestive text.

I mean, you started the bloody conversation in the first place; all I was doing was entering into the spirit of it.  Is it that you’re the only one who’s allowed to be rude and lewd, that as soon as you hear it back from a woman suddenly you’re scared?  Sorry – was I supposed to act all embarrassed and give a feminine giggle?  Well, that’s quite difficult by text.  Perhaps I should have sent you an emoticon, a yellow face with red cheeks and a shy smile.  Would that have been what you wanted?  Well, it’s all academic now, isn’t it?  I didn’t send you an emoticon, did I?  I sent you a picture of my tits.  It’s been ages now and you haven’t replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment